10/19/10

Hint....Hint...

So a lot of people have been asking me lately, what kind of book are you writing. To which I reply, a political thriller based on a fantasy premise.

Yes, vague-- I know!

However, I think there's much to be said about guarding your work on the Internet. I really don't think the Internet is the greatest place to be talking about concepts and projects that you hope to have published one day. In general, all I can say is that it'll have politics, military, and yes-it'll have Vampires! Not the lame teen-heart-throb vampire, nor the viciously gruesome vampire of the 'Stoker's' age. No, it will have a very human-esque vampire who is much like you and I... the twist to his being is another closely guarded secret until I get published.

Want a hint though? Go to the following site: http://amzn.to/cQlxVC This is a book I'm using for my research... Happy guessing!

No comments: