12/8/10

Writer's Group

Well, I must say that I had a great time at a friend's writer's group. The storytelling was all wonderful and a fellow writer I only recently met, is a very good writer indeed! I won't name her here because I haven't her permission-- but what a short I read by her last night. It's very Canadian and I'm sure it could go on to win prizes in short story competitions!

Also, as a group of all gals I had fun just sharing and shooting the you-know-what, with gals that were of all age groups but we all had writing in common. The more we spoke, the more we found there were other avenues of our lives that we had in common! It was phenomenal! I had a blast!

This post is for those ladies, you know who you are! I look forward to meeting with you all again in the new year! Happy Holidays!

No comments: