3/5/11

You're looking at #3

Well, I have been writing for Factoidz.com for about three days now, and have had three articles published without any of them returning for editing.  This is good.  I have a fourth in the review/editing process right now.  I'm hoping I can keep up my streak...

In three days I have also garnered the success of being the #3 ranked expert in "Women's Safety" under the heading of Women's Health.  All three articles have been in this topic and subcategory and one article in particular has gotten three votes by other factoidz writers. 

I am really surprised.  I've wanted to break into "professional writing" for quite sometime, but have been turned down because local resources were sparse.  I use the term "local" loosely as I'm a bit of a live wire and love to travel around.  In any case, I'm completely thrilled because it means that I must have at least a little skill.  This is a great thing to have for myself in those all-too-common moments of self-doubt and criticism. 

For anyone who regularly reads my blog, I don't know exactly who you are--but I want to thank you.  The traffic on my blog has steadily increased with every post since October, and it's heartening to know there are individuals out there reading my writing.  Even if it isn't in a print form, like a novel...yet.

No comments: