10/13/12

Next Book/Novel

Since I finished my novel (editing still underway) I've gotten hooked to this feeling of having accomplished a huge project like a novel. I never thought it would actually ever get done (and I'm still struggling to believe it's *done* even through the editing) but now I have a different struggle.

What do I write next?

Ugh, it's torture. I have a whole plethora of ideas, that's never been a problem... not since I started keeping a notebook.

But now... do I want to keep with the vein of urban fantasy? Do I want to buckle down and finish that High Fantasy novel that's one in a trilogy? Do I want to finally write that creative non-fiction piece? Or maybe that Book I wanted to write about teenagers...

I just don't have a clue anymore what I SHOULD write...

We shall see.

Any suggestions?


No comments: